      From: John Kohnen <jkohnen@...>
      Subject: [AtkinBoats] How To Build A Wooden Boat
      To: "Atkin Boats" <AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, June 30, 2008, 4:46 AM

      David Clemmer has created an excellent photo essay of the building of a
      Vintage:

      http://tinyurl.com/6y8hee

      They're doing it Right!

      School days, I believe, are the unhappiest in the whole span of
      human existence . They are full of dull, unintelligible tasks,
      new and unpleasant ordinances, brutal violations of common sense
      and common decency. <H. L. Mencken>

      If you set out to build an Atkin boat, please do not modify the plans. If you
      stray from the plans you do so at your own risk and Atkin & Co. will take
      no responsibility for the performance of the resulting boat.

      <http://www.atkinboatplans.com/>

      Yahoo! Groups Links