1935Re: [AtkinBoats] Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Festival

    May 6, 2008
      I often get down to the Bay Area. There's always something interesting
      going on at the Charleston shipyard and down on the docks. I'm sure
      looking forward to seeing your Dolly Varden in the flesh! Where will you
      keep her? Is that an air-cooled Lauson?

      On Sat, 03 May 2008 06:53:55 -0700, Joaquin wrote:

      > i lived in Coos Bay, and will be returning in the Fall, so i will be
      > taking my Dolly Vardon to this show, as well as others in
      > Washington/Oregon...i will be sending pictures of the re-build i have
      > been doing, to put my Dolly Vardon back the way she was designed..i have
      > a 4HP Lauson Inboard in her.

      History is a vast early warning system. <Norman Cousins>
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic