      From: JOAQUIN OMAHONY <jqnomahony@...>
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, May 3, 2008 6:53:55 AM
      Subject: Re: [AtkinBoats] Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Festival

      John...thanks for sharing the pictures of the Depoe Bay Woodenboat Festival (didn't know they had one)i lived in Coos Bay, and will be returning in the Fall, so i will be taking my Dolly Vardon to this show, as well as others in Washington/Oregon. ..i will be sending pictures of the re-build i have been doing, to put my Dolly Vardon back the way she was designed..i have a 4HP Lauson Inboard in her.
      Thanks again, Joaquin O'Mahoney

      John Kohnen <jkohnen@boat- links.com> wrote: Here are some photos I took at the festival at Depoe Bay, Oregon last
      month:

      http://www.flickr com/photos/ jkohnen/sets/ 7215760483915005 0/

      --
      John
      The way to fight a woman is with your hat. Grab it and run.

      Yahoo! Groups Links