1916RE: [AtkinBoats] Alternative Building Methods

  • Michael Walther
    Apr 16, 2008
      Hey Alan, Just found your message, glad it (info) might be helpful, hope so. Thanks for your response and hoping it's a good read & you enjoy it. I am looking forward to your critique as well. Enjoy, Mike
      Ps. This is my third attempt due to Yahoo screw ups. If this ends up as repeat, I apologize. And again, Enjoy, Mike