1915RE: [AtkinBoats] Alternative Building Methods

  • Alan Boman
    Apr 16, 2008
      Hi Mike,

      Have located "How to Build Any Boat the Stitch & Glue Way" at Amazon and
      have ordered a copy - thanks for the info.

      Will let you (& group) know what it's like when I've had a read.

      Cheers

      Alan

      From: Alan Boman <alan@... <mailto:alan%40boman.com> >
      Subject: [AtkinBoats] Alternative Building Methods
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogro <mailto:AtkinBoats%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 1, 2008, 3:20 AM

      I am about to build a River Belle and have been persuaded to use "Stitch and

      Glue" method with plywood instead of sawn frames & planks.

      Has anyone any thoughts or better still experience ?

      Alan