1904Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Tolman's adaptation

  • Michael Walther
    Apr 12, 2008
      Hi Mike & Group, You my have read what I've written here before and wanted to add that I think this is THE most versital hull bottom ever designed, a product of true genius. It can be used with diesel, gas & electrics greatly improving solar & battery technology as economical, low power options as displacement cruiser or as higher powered & reasonably economical planing boat. With the careful addition of lifting strakes with spray rails even better performance. A real Breakthrough, Particularly in these times of ever increasing fuel prices. William Atkin is boatings unsung and mostly unacknowledged design genius. And that's what I really think. Thanks, Mike