1864Re: [AtkinBoats] Alternative Building Methods

  • Kenneth Grome
    Apr 4, 2008
      If you're building them separately I might suggest 2-3 layers of biaxial
      tape embedded in epoxy ... a stitch and glue joint. This is how the
      tunnel stern panels are held together on my Tolman Seabright skiff.

      Sincerely,
      Ken Grome
      Bagacay Boatworks
      www.bagacayboatworks.com

      > I am building a Spermacetti ( another Atkins Sea Bright skiff) using
      > Reuel Parker's Cold molded Boatbuilding. I have'nt yet figured out
      > how to marry the hull to the box keel yet, but with the warmer
      > weather coming I hope to come up with something soon.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic