1807Re: Thank you all folks for helping me !

  • gordocutter_1
    Feb 11, 2008
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Don Douglas" <douglashome@...>
      wrote:
      >You'll be welcome here any time, I'm sure that you will take a lot
      of sun tan here. You can add photos by click in the left corner of
      the screen where you'll read "photos" , than click in the right
      upside corner were you read "add photos" or "create a new file",
      than just load your photos and add to the file. I hope it helps,
      looking forward for them!

      Cheers,
      Adaucto

      > Adaucto,
      >
      > That sounds like a beautiful place! Maybe I should move there. I
      am waiting for some bronze parts and rope to add to my gaff spare
      and bowsprit before I do any picks. Then I will add some to an
      album.

      > By the way, does anyone know how I add an album and pictures to
      the Atkin group page?

      > Thanks
      > Don Douglas

      Peak