1791Re: Thank you all folks for helping me !

  • gordocutter_1
    Feb 5, 2008
      Well that I can't complain about, I live just in front of the beach,
      in the best region of the Country to sailing, the northeast, with
      beautiful warm waters and lot of sand beaches some of them are
      still cover with palm trees (at least for now), good wind and with
      sun in most of the months, but we don't have a good structure for
      sailors, very few yachting clubs along the cost,and fewer have
      structure to receive keels boats, so you have to now were to release
      the anchor.
      Let me now the news about your Perigee! I'm Looking forward to see
      some photos of the progress!

      Cheers
      Adaucto

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "Don Douglas" <douglashome@...>
      wrote:

      > The AtkinBoats group has been great for me also. I don't know
      where in Brazil you are but hopefully closer to major water than me.
      > I am building at 6000' in a city at the foot of 14,115' Pikes Peak
      in a arid semi-desert climate. I must be crazy!