1775Re: Problem in the Lofting

  • gordocutter_1
    Feb 4, 2008
      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "rdtsang1953" <rdtsang@...> wrote:
      >Hi Bob thanks for the tip, I order the plans from the wooden boat
      store.
      They suggest the Greg Rossel's Book "Building Small Boats", its
      seems good but I didn't read any other book. Here in Brazil,
      different from the EUA, we don't have much literature from this
      subject, I had to bought in the Amazon. I will search for the
      Chapell's book now . Thanks .

      Adaucto

      > --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "gordocutter_1" <gordocutter_1@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I recently receive the plans for the Maid of Endor that I order,
      when
      > > I started studying the plans I faced my first problem, the
      table of

      > If your not using Howard Chappell's (sp?) book 'Boatbuilding',
      don't
      > build the boat. It has an excellent discussion on lofting not to
      > mention boatbuilding. You can probably get it on loan from your
      local
      > library.
      >
      > Bob

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic