      From: gordocutter_1
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 5:35 PM
      Subject: [AtkinBoats] Problem in the Lofting

      I recently receive the plans for the Maid of Endor that I order, when
      I started studying the plans I faced my first problem, the table of
      offsets has some numbers with the signal of addiction(+) and some
      with the signal of subtraction (-) for example 2.10¹/²- or 3.10³/²+,
      if somebody can tell me what the signals means, I would really
      appreciate the help.
      I bought the Greg Rössel book "Building Small Boats" but there
      is no example of numbers like these using the signal of addition or
      subtraction, although the book is very good in the part of lofting.
      I think is obviously that is my first lofting and if there is any tip
      of you folks, who have already pass by these problems I would really
      appreciate the help. Thanks !