1756Perigee

  • slusher_ben
    Jan 26, 2008
      I always liked the looks and the idea behind perigee. A small cruiser
      for one that if wanted could sail around the world. If the person
      here that is currently building one could post his thoughts on this it
      would be appreciated. I was also curious what the displacement would
      be. I live in Michigan but my wife and I travel to Florida often
      during the winter. She doesn't sail with me but while in Florida she
      visits family and doesn't mind if I'm on the water most of the time.
      I was looking for something small that could be trailered yet stand
      the rigors of extensive Carribbean cruising. If the current perigee
      builder could post photos of his progress it would be much appreciated.

      Thanks.....
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic