1754Re: Tresarus, Fore An' Aft

  • dyerstraits101
    Jan 20, 2008
      Hi Elaina, My grandfather was Russell Dyer whom built the Tresarus. I
      am glad to hear she is still around. My dad has some pictures and at
      least one magazine article on her. I will gather these up and send
      them to you if you are interested. At some point it would be great to
      see her again
      Dennis Dyer

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "elaina.mccartney"
      <elaina.mccartney@...> wrote:

      > Hi--I'm the current owner of Tresarus, built after the Fore An' Aft in
      > the late 50s by Russell Dyer. My brother Mike owned and sailed
      > Tresarus for thousands of miles between Massachusetts and Maine for
      > about 15 years before I took over in 2003. Her home port is now
      > Ithaca, NY on Cayuga Lake, but I hope to get her back to salt water
      > eventually. I've been doing some restoration to keep her healthy, and
      > am interested in copies of sketches and plans. Also interested in
      > photographs that anyone might have of Tresarus. --Elaina McCartney

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic