      From: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of ted_temp
      Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 2:53 PM
      To: AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AtkinBoats] 22' Ninigret Plans - Would Like to Purchase but not
      connecting with Mrs Pat Atki

      I've tried contacting Mrs Pat Atkin via email but I have not heard
      back from her at all. I've also tried to contact through multiple
      user groups to find someone that could help me purchase the plans but
      still to no avail.

      If anyone could help me find the plans or provide me with the means to
      find out where I could attain these plans I would be very grateful.

      Please feel free to contact me via email:
      ted_temp@...
      ted.crouse@...

      I would be very appreciative of any assistance as I've been trying to
      start the process of getting the lumber and initiating the design for
      a little while now.

      Thanks,
      Ted