171422' Ninigret Plans - Would Like to Purchase but not connecting with Mrs Pat Atki

  • ted_temp
    Nov 24, 2007
      I've tried contacting Mrs Pat Atkin via email but I have not heard
      back from her at all. I've also tried to contact through multiple
      user groups to find someone that could help me purchase the plans but
      still to no avail.

      If anyone could help me find the plans or provide me with the means to
      find out where I could attain these plans I would be very grateful.

      Please feel free to contact me via email:
      ted_temp@...
      ted.crouse@...

      I would be very appreciative of any assistance as I've been trying to
      start the process of getting the lumber and initiating the design for
      a little while now.

      Thanks,
      Ted
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic