1661Re: Normand stern

  • Mike Dolph
    Sep 26, 2007
      Well the Normand stern was used a lot in early New England power
      boats. By the time Shoalsrunner was designed it might have been
      regarded as "vernacular" and William Atkins did "vernacular". He
      might have wanted some extra run to sort out the prop wash too. I
      wouldn't hesitate to own one if I had the chance.

      John Dolph

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, Kenneth Grome