1644Re: Shaft seal like the one Robb While used ...

  • Lewis E. Gordon
    Aug 16, 2007
      Kenneth,

      I also remember reading that Robb changed to a conventional shaft seal
      after hearing that the ceramic types, when failing, failed suddenly
      with no warning at all.

      Lewis

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, Kenneth Grome <bagacayboatworks@...>