1627Re: Best Design

  • snaglefriz
    Aug 4, 2007
      It me again.
      I did want to tell you. I bought a book to help with building a larger
      boat. I guessing it best to read and learn, before spending a lot to
      build a big boat. I have built houses also and tell people, it easy to
      make a $5,000 mistake. I assume boats are the same, remember my
      friends and myself sunk boat? Though it was cheap enough, it required
      more material after and more un-needed labor, had we done to right the
      first time.
      The book I have is;
      The Gougeon Brothers On Boat Construction

      I not say it the best and maybe others can give us some other good
      books to help circumvent the $5,000 mistake. ;-)
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic