1566Re: Valgerda writeup from the "Rudder " magazine ?

  • David
    Jul 7 10:00 AM
      OK, I'm almost done hyperventilating now. Wait... OK, Now. So, I'm
      still curious. Are you planning on building Valgerda, or a model, or...?

      Cheers,
      David Graybeal
      Portland, OR

      "Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage" -- Ambrose Bierce

      ***********

      --- In AtkinBoats@yahoogroups.com, "hardystein2004" <ph687079@...> wrote:

      > > in the face of no one offering you the scan. It struck me that you
      > > seemed to think that you were somehow entitled to that information
      > > from someone. Perhaps I'm misreading your missive. If you tell us what
      > > you're trying to accomplish, we might be better able to help you.
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > > David Graybeal
      > > Portland, OR
      >

      > Relax David
      > Yes someone someone did offer the scan . Entitled ? Don`t think so...

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic