1446Re: [AtkinBoats] Re:Has anyone ever actually built Restless?

    Feb 16, 2007
      Modern high-speed diesels actually have more horsepower per pound than
      most of the old gas inboards, and there are plenty of diesel inboards
      under 50 hp.

      On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 05:15:32 -0800, darryl wrote:

      > Then it sounds like Restless is a dead design. I don't see any modern
      > 40hp inboards being
      > made. And I dont think you can mate a jetski motor to a ZF transmission

      One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous
      citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases
      which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for
      independence. <Charles A. Beard>
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic