1409Re: Inga

  • kestrel1857
    Jan 17, 2007
      Hi,
      I bought the plans for Inga, and am planning to start construction in
      a couple of weeks. With the involvement of a naval architect, I'm
      changing the construction to strip/diagonal planking. I've built my
      loft floor (building shed has dirt floor) and have plenty of aged,
      air-dried pine. I can't wait!

      This week, I actually found someone in the San Francisco area who had
      a ferro-cement Inga; just sold it Monday. I also heard of another
      Inga in Newport Beach, CA. So, I answered my own post of last month!
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic