1327Re: [AtkinBoats] does anyone have information on atkins design calisto .v. canelli

    Oct 29, 2006
      I'll have to edit that description on the photo page, I wrote it before
      I'd seen the plans for Calisto V. Canelli. She bears a superficial
      resemblance to Martha Green, and it looks like she's intended for similar
      service, but C. V. Canelli is round bilged!

      On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:55:31 -0700, mike wrote:

      > hi everyone been awhile since i've posted, as you all know i'm in love
      > with a atkins design martha green, while looking through the atkins
      > site i found a picture of a boat called calisto v. canelli, the site
      > said the c.v. canelli was similer to martha green but larger, the link
      > to the canelli's plans was not woking and no other info was to be
      > found on the atkins site. anyone have any ifo on this design,
      > length,beam,draft. how does she differ from a martha green, does any
      > one out thier have her plans, ijust want to know if she is a better
      > fit for me than my beloved martha green. thanks

      John <jkohnen@...>
      There is only one honest impulse at the bottom of Puritanism,
      and that is the impulse to punish the man with a superior
      capacity for happiness. <H. L. Mencken>
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic