1325does anyone have information on atkins design calisto .v. canelli

  • mike
    Oct 26, 2006
      hi everyone been awhile since i've posted, as you all know i'm in love
      with a atkins design martha green, while looking through the atkins
      site i found a picture of a boat called calisto v. canelli, the site
      said the c.v. canelli was similer to martha green but larger, the link
      to the canelli's plans was not woking and no other info was to be
      found on the atkins site. anyone have any ifo on this design,
      length,beam,draft. how does she differ from a martha green, does any
      one out thier have her plans, ijust want to know if she is a better
      fit for me than my beloved martha green. thanks
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic