1311Re: [AtkinBoats] Barrie & Lady Joan

  • Chris Kottaridis
    Oct 9, 2006
      Thanks. She very graciously did offer the Lady Joan sail plan with the
      purchase of the plans for Barrie.

      Before I commit though, I have to ask about Jabberwock. If it had a yawl
      rig, it would probably be a better answer for me as I do want to be able
      to trailer my boat from reservoir to reservoir a couple of times a year.
      I've convinced myself I could do that here with Barrie. Since it's under
      5000 lbs and I think I can get 3' 6" of draft in the reservoirs that I
      have gone and checked on.

      But, in general how does one go about getting a rig change for Atkin
      designs ? I certainly am not up to the task. Is there a qualified person
      that is familiar with these designs to make these kinds of significant
      changes ?

      Thanks

      Chris Kottaridis (chriskot@...)