1263Re: [AtkinBoats] Atkin Booth at Port Townsend

  • Geo Scrume
    Aug 30, 2006
      Will Pat be at the booth this year?

      BTW: awesome quote by Jefferson.

      John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote: The Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival is right around the corner -- I
      leave a week from today! If you goto the festival be sure to stop by and
      say "hi." I'll have plenty of chairs so you can rest your legs and BS
      about boats in the shade.

      --
      John
      It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty

      Yahoo! Groups Links