1258Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Rescue Minor Model

    Aug 29, 2006
      Thanks Ron, but I'll try to get some of the photos online before the disc
      disappears again. Too bad I didn't send you a copy of the CD I was looking
      for when I found the one Rich sent me! <g>

      I missed you at the St. Helens steamboat meet, where were you? Looks like
      that steam canoe, Feeble II, is the one to beat...

      http://www.pcez.com/~artemis/NWSSBfee.htm

      On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 19:34:07 -0700, Ron Fossum wrote:

      > If you loose it again John, I have the one you sent me at hand. Probably
      > not
      > the best way to go as it would be a copy of the copy you sent me (third
      > generation?), but better than nothing!.

      If perfection were needed for friendship the world would be a
      wilderness for our love. <Thomas Jefferson>
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic