1254Re: [AtkinBoats] Re: Rescue Minor Model

    Aug 29, 2006
      For some perverse reason I keep misplacing Rich's disc. :o( But I stumbled
      upon it today while looking for something else. :o) When I went looking
      for it the other day it was nowhere to be found. <g> It's sitting right
      beside me now and I'll get some of the photos online soon -- maybe even
      tonite. I've been awful busy getting Pickle cleaned up for Port Townsend
      and getting the stuff together for the Atkin & Co. booth...

      On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:19:05 -0700, Rob wrote:

      > Interesting!!! So whaddayagot, John? (Thanks in advance!)

      Love is the delightful interval between meeting a beautiful girl
      and discovering she looks like a haddock. <John Barrymore>
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic