1251Re: Rescue Minor Model

  • Ron Carter
    Aug 29, 2006
      do you
      > think that you could use a wheel for foward and build to plan using
      > a right hand prop or
      > that slippage would be a problem?

      Robb indicated that there was some smoke involved in an emergency back
      down. A friction wheel is questionable for continuous use and full
      power in such an application. I think the money would be well spent
      for a left hand prop. If one wst to try it I would go for a fully
      pneumatic wheel that could be inflated only enough to get a relatively
      long contace surface on the mating part. That will cause flexing in
      the side wall and heat buildup which is wasted energy. My $.02
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic