      Posted by: "Ronald Fossum" artemis@... angsiglar
      Date: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:00 pm (PDT)

      I don't know if John Kohnen has mentioned this or not, but a earlier
      member of the group (hasn't been around in a while tho) by the name of
      Rich Ledergerber built a 1/4 scale model (3" = 1') of Rescue Minor,
      including scale materials. Had to batten seam the area in the bow as well as
      "play with" the tunnel area. I believe John has a fair number of pics
      that Rich took of this model.

      Ron Fossum