1232Lark it is!

  • Dennis
    Aug 5, 2006
      Ever since reading Stambaugh's "Good Skiffs" I have been fascinated
      with Lark. So, this winter, I will begin to build her and hopefully use
      her next summer on the inland lakes and rivers of my home state,
      Michigan. I've never built clinker before, so I am hoping this will
      give me good practice for a larger round bilged model that will be more
      suited to sailing in Lake Michigan. I contemplate only one change to
      the design -- I'm going to change the rig from a marconi sloop to an
      unstayed spritsail sloop. This will allow me to sneak under the bridges
      and sail the local rivers with impunity. -- Dennis