buttons and more

  • Pam
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      The buttons are in the mail and you should have them today, along with my rose. It was great fun to be a part of the coronation garb project.

      later,
      Bebinn
    • Diane Lynn
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        THANK YOU!  You are amazing!

        Angele

        The buttons are in the mail and you should have them today, along with my rose. It was great fun to be a part of the coronation garb project.

        later,
        Bebinn

      • tracemonster
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2009
          We need another set of button for His Royal Highness. His coat will need 38 more.

          Anyone who is interested is encouraged to reply and I will split up the number between all interested.

          Thanks,
          Francesca