Fiber Madness Reminder

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
      Fiber Madness (Madness takes its toll! Please have exact change.)

      Date: Saturday May 18th 2013
      Time: 9AM to 5PM
      Site: Fiesta Grande RV Park Ocotillo room
      1511 East Florence Avenue
      Casa Grande AZ

      http://rvonthego.com/Fiesta-Grande.html

      Across the street from Home Depot and Eegee's. Take I-10 to exit 194, which is Florence Avenue and proceed to the RV park Travel west 1.8 miles . Look for a "Fiesta Grande RV Resort" sign on the left. There will be a Fiber Madness sign marking the opening.
      You may park in front of the office to offload but need to move your cars to the side and rear parking spots after unloading.
      First there was Frivolity, then there was Fun and now there is Madness! It's May in Arizona, it must be madness.
      Bring your spinning wheels, drop spindles, carding tools, knitting, crochet, lucet, tatting, inkle, etc.
      Teach what you know, learn new tricks or discover a new fiber, meet like minded artisans. This is a very informal gathering of all us fiber nuts.
      Do you work with beads, wood, bone, wire or other crafts? Do you need a big table to spread out a project or do calligraphy/illumination? Come join the fun.
      Just need a day away from your usual stuff? Come and have fun. Tell your friends and please cross post
      We have plenty of room to play – a nice big room for spinners and others who need tables and outdoor space for carding, felting, and other "messy" activities.

      Free – Door Prizes and the infamous free to a good home table.

      Free trip to a Karakul sheep breeder and fiber producer in nearby Coolidge

      Bring your projects to display and inspire.
      Bring your lunch and something to share. We have a small kitchen space, plenty of tables and I will bring the big coffee urn and something wonderful in a crock pot.
      You may want to bring a chair if your butt doesn't care for folding chairs.

      Note:
      No dyes or lamp work bead making this time.
      Pool area is off limits
      SPEED LIMIT in the Park is 10 MILES per hour! This is strictly enforced.
      Smoking 50 feet from the front door in the designated areas
      NO pets
      This is NOT and SCA Event Contact Ratiri at: rondoval at msn dot com.