Re: [Aten_Clothiers] Viking Clothing Site

  • Diann Gonzales
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2012

      Lovely photos but grrrrrrr, I cant find the translate button in the blue strip!!

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2012
        Hello Sewing Central,

        Try doing Google search on the address, then when the list of websites shows it should look something like the image below allowing you to translate the page. Unfortunately the PDF instructions are mostly hand written & don't translate completely, but I figure a print out of what does along with what doesn't should offer enough to make sense of things.

        Hope this helps.

        Maredudd
        histvarld.historiska.se/draekter/draekter.htmlCached - Translate this page
        You +1'd this publicly. Undo
        Så här hade en fotsoldat kunnat se ut under andra halvan av 1400-talet i Europa. En trolig placering för den här utrustningen är Mellaneuropa. Soldaten har ...

        On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Diann Gonzales <dianngonzales1@...> wrote:

        Lovely photos but grrrrrrr, I cant find the translate button in the blue strip!!

        I went to one of my favorite Swedish websites, Historiska Varldar and found they have translated into English! Make sure to look for the “translate” button on the top in the blue strip. Scroll all the way to the bottom for the Viking Warrior, Viking Woman and Viking Gentleman.

        Enjoy,
        Dame Angele

      • Diane Lynn
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2012
          Lady Anna Sofia - I used Google Chrome to access this website. Perhaps that made a difference?

          Angele

          Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 10:38 AM
          Subject: Re: [Aten_Clothiers] Viking Clothing Site