OT: PVCC needs sewing help

  • Léot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      Greetings Clothiers,

      I know many of us are busy, but for those who have some spare time on their hands the theater department at Paradise Valley Community College needs some urgent help.

      They are putting on a production of The Scarlet Pimpernel and those originally lined up to work on the costumes can't follow through.

      Unfortunately they can't pay for the work, but they will provide food and coffee to those who can help.

      Contact me if you can assist and I will get you the contact info for the department.

      Thank you,
      Leot