Garb for Sale

  • Amy Marie Schultz
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
      I am down to two items now.  The blue cotton Italian and the gray Italian.  You can see pictures on my Facebook page, if interested.  Look under Amy Marie Schultz.

      $60 –  Size 14 – Gray/silver Italian with tie-on sleeves.  High-waisted.  Made by Castle Garden Creations.  Worn once.

      $35– Size 12 – Blue cotton Italian with brocade trim and beading.  Tie-on sleeves and matching cotton belt.  Made by Amy Marie MacCormack.

      Thank you everyone.
      --
      Amy M. Schultz
      In the SCA:
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
        Hello!

        Well, I'm down to one dress, the gray Italian.  Size 14.  Tie-on sleeves. $60.  Pictures can be found on my Facebook page under the notes section.

        Thank you.