Re: [Aten_Clothiers] Embroidered Roses

  • Diane Lynn
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 2, 2011
      I would be happy to embroider a rose for Damiana.

      Angele

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 2, 2011
        Me, too!  Me, too!  I want to embroider one for her!

        --
        Amy M. Schultz
        In the SCA:
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 2, 2011
          I would love to!!!  :)  Will you be here for the meeting on Tuesday...?

          Baroness Elizabeth

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 2, 2011
            Me too! We just have to find a way to get it to me. It would make a wonderful car project on my trip to san diego.

            Lady Rosamund:)

            Sent from my Palm Pixi on the Now Network from Sprint

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 3, 2011
              If you come to Officers night I will take one.  It would keep me in some contact with the SCA while I go back to school.
              Loretta

              > To: Aten_Clothiers@yahoogroups.com
              > From: haynes123105@...
              > Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 22:30:18 +0000
              > Subject: [Aten_Clothiers] Embroidered Roses
              >
              > Greetings Good Gentiles,
              >
              > As you are no doubt aware HE Damiana will be elevated into the fine order of the Pelican at Twin Moons Defender's. She will be wearing a cotehardie adorned with her heraldry. On it there will be embroidered roses and she would like for each of them to be crafted by different individuals.
              >
              > If anyone is interested in helping with this project please contact me.
              >
              > IS,
              >
              > Kateryn Uxor Michaelis

              > <*> Your email settings:
              > Individual Email | Traditional
              >
              > <*> To change settings online go to:
              > (Yahoo! ID required)
              >
              > <*> To change settings via email:
              > Aten_Clothiers-digest@yahoogroups.com
              > Aten_Clothiers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Amy Marie Schultz
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 4, 2011
                Kateryn,

                How can I get my rose from you?  Do you know anyone going to GWW that could bring it to me there?

                Smiles,
                Amy Marie

                On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 9:27 PM, Loretta Vukeles <nurseetta@...> wrote:

                If you come to Officers night I will take one.  It would keep me in some contact with the SCA while I go back to school.
                Loretta

                > To: Aten_Clothiers@yahoogroups.com
                > From: haynes123105@...
                > Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 22:30:18 +0000
                > Subject: [Aten_Clothiers] Embroidered Roses
                >
                > Greetings Good Gentiles,
                >
                > As you are no doubt aware HE Damiana will be elevated into the fine order of the Pelican at Twin Moons Defender's. She will be wearing a cotehardie adorned with her heraldry. On it there will be embroidered roses and she would like for each of them to be crafted by different individuals.
                >
                > If anyone is interested in helping with this project please contact me.
                >
                > IS,
                >
                > Kateryn Uxor Michaelis

                > <*> Your email settings:
                > Individual Email | Traditional
                >
                > <*> To change settings online go to:
                > (Yahoo! ID required)
                >
                > <*> To change settings via email:
                > Aten_Clothiers-digest@yahoogroups.com
                > Aten_Clothiers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                --
                Amy M. Schultz
                In the SCA:
                Mistress Amy Marie MacCormack, OL
              • Debra Haynes
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 4, 2011
                  Hello,

                  Is HE Liz traveling to GWW?  If she is I can leave your rose with her tonight.  Otherwise I can see that Tatiana gets it along with Angele's.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 4, 2011
                    There will be one there for you this evening.

                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 4, 2011
                      Hi!

                      I think she is so you can give it to her tonight.  Thank you!

                      AMM

                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 4, 2011
                        You are most welcome, and have a fun but safe trip!

                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 4, 2011
                          I'm going to GWW.... if you want to bring a "stash," I would be happy to take them out with me.  :)

                          Message 12 of 13 , Oct 4, 2011
                            Yes, yes I am!  :)

                            Liz