Sept 11th Pot Luck Sign Up

  • Wicked Frau
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 4, 2011
      Hi all, we have about 17 people signed up for next Sunday's Aten-Clothiers meeting....

      I have switched it up just a bit..since it continues to be so hot, I was hoping that you all would not mind bringing Bruschetta Toppings.  I will provide an antipasto salad (instead of soup), a pasta dish, and all the Bruschetta bread.

      I would plan on only making enough to feed five.  Some of you have indicated what you would like to bring already - so I have indicated that - but feel free to change it.....

      I think we probably only need 4 people to bring desert.  So if you see that four slots are filled up with desserts by the time you go to add what you are bringing, please sign up to bring a Bruschetta topping.

      I will provide Lemonade and Iced tea - if you want something else, please bring it...

      If you were planning on coming but don't see your name, please add yourself!

      Saragrace
    • Catalan, Jerlean
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 5, 2011

        Sorry I will not be able to attended, I have prior commitments

        Jerlean

[...]

        Waste Management recycles enough paper every year to save 41 million trees. Please recycle any printed emails.

      • maredudd17@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 5, 2011
          Likewise as well. Too much to do prior to Chocolate Revel, sorry.

          Maredudd

          ----------
          Sent from the Verizon network using Mobile Email

          Here is a link to some ideas. http://www.foodnetwork.com/topics/bruschetta/index.html

          Pot Luck Sign UP<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjDVO3OgSdqjdHhFZjBwOW4tQy1DRS1HNUplZHl4T2c&hl=en_US#gid=0>

          I think we probably only need 4 people to bring desert. So if you see that four slots are filled up with desserts by the time you go to add what you are bringing, please sign up to bring a Bruschetta topping.

          I will provide Lemonade and Iced tea - if you want something else, please bring it...

          If you were planning on coming but don't see your name, please add yourself!

          Saragrace

          Waste Management recycles enough paper every year to save 41 million trees. Please recycle any printed emails.
        • elsaolavintytar
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 5, 2011
            I will be working in Minnesota-land next week, so I will miss the fun (and the bruschetta). On the trade-off, I'll be in the same location as my husband for a change, so that's a win!

            Elsa

            --- In Aten_Clothiers@yahoogroups.com, Wicked Frau <wickedfrau@...> wrote:

            > Hi all, we have about 17 people signed up for next Sunday's Aten-Clothiers
            > meeting....
            >
            > I have switched it up just a bit..since it continues to be so hot, I was
            > hoping that you all would not mind bringing Bruschetta Toppings. I will
            > provide an antipasto salad (instead of soup), a pasta dish, and all the
            > Bruschetta bread.
            >
            > Here is a link to some ideas.
            > http://www.foodnetwork.com/topics/bruschetta/index.html
            >
            > I would plan on only making enough to feed five. Some of you have indicated
            > what you would like to bring already - so I have indicated that - but feel
            > free to change it.....
            >
            > Pot Luck Sign UP<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjDVO3OgSdqjdHhFZjBwOW4tQy1DRS1HNUplZHl4T2c&hl=en_US#gid=0>
            >

            > I think we probably only need 4 people to bring desert. So if you see that
            > four slots are filled up with desserts by the time you go to add what you
            > are bringing, please sign up to bring a Bruschetta topping.
            >
            > I will provide Lemonade and Iced tea - if you want something else, please
            > bring it...
            >
            > If you were planning on coming but don't see your name, please add yourself!
            >

            > Saragrace

          • Pati Cook
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 5, 2011
              I am still hoping to attend, but I am teaching at the Granite Mountain Collegium and not sure if I will be able to manage it.

              Leonore mka Pati

              --
              Pati, in Phx
               http://community.webshots.com/user/PatiCooks
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 5, 2011
                Not having any success adding myself from my phone but I would like to attend and bring dessert (i don't think there are 4 from what I can see...if there are let me know.) Lady Rosamund Sanburne
                Mka Melissa Hankins

                Sent from my Palm Pixi on the Now Network from Sprint

[...]

              • Paula
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 5, 2011
                  I just added you and the dessert.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 6, 2011
                    Thank you for the invite but I work every Sunday at the hospital.  Hope everyone has a blast!
                    Loretta

                    To: Aten_Clothiers@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 10, 2011

                      My regrets.  I’ve removed myself from the sign up list for tomorrow, and there is now room for someone else to bring a dessert.

                      Gelleia

                        Message 11 of 11 , Sep 11, 2011

                          Ninja'd the last dessert since no one claimed it! :D