Tea Time

  • Angele
    Message 1 of 23 , May 31, 2011
      I have also posted the information for the Aten Clothiers Afternoon Tea on the calendar.

      Aten Clothiers Afternoon Tea
      Sunday, June 26, 2011
      2 pm - 6 pm
      Angele's Home
      834 S. Comanche Ct., Chandler, AZ, 85224
      480-820-5049

      This Tea will be the first official meeting of the Aten Clothiers. Members will be polled to decide the rules, purpose for the existence of this group, calendar, and venues of future meetings.

      Several door prizes of a new outfit for the winners, will be drawn from names of folks who are in attendance. All members who put their name in the hat, will be expected to help with the garment in some way, depending on skill level. Winning members must supply all materials.

      PLEASE RSVP to Angele
      dianelynn@...

      --- In Aten_Clothiers@yahoogroups.com, "Jamila, Isabelle Le Charpentier" <Jamila4314@...> wrote:

      > Bonjour Dame Angele,
      > I finally got time to look at all the messages and find the date of the tea. I think this is a super idea, both the tea and the Aten Group. I will be happy to come but a time was not mentioned. Perhaps I should look for another message?
      > Cordailement, Isabelle Le C.
    • Jamie Sue Bennett
      Message 2 of 23 , Jun 2, 2011
        I would like to come. I would love to socialize and get to know you all better, however my sewing skills are moderate at best.  Is it ok to come to learn form you all and just keep myself out of the drawing?

        ~asha  - Gold Key of Brymmstonne

        Message 3 of 23 , Jun 16, 2011
          Chere Dame Angele,
          I checked the calendar on this Aten Clothier site. I thought the tea was 2-6 pm. You have posted 3-7 pm. Has it changed? SunDragon has their Clothesline tourney that evening and I have to be home in Avondale to pick my son up and take him to FP. I think the 2-6 pm is correct but just wanted to double check and let you know.

          Isabelle
        • Diane Lynn
          Message 4 of 23 , Jun 16, 2011
            You are absolutely right. Tea time is 2 pm –6 pm. I will change the calendar. Also, look for the potluck list which Saragrace is making up.

            Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 7:04 AM
            Subject: [Aten_Clothiers] Tea Time