Progress on clothing projects for TRM Arthur and Gabriela

  • docsbennett
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2011
      Hello everyone!

      Now that coronation has passed, please let me know the progress of your clothing projects.

      Thanks!

      Thomas
    • woad_dyes
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12, 2011
        I am ready for another small project. So is Rosamund!
        Leticia

        --- In btmclothiers@yahoogroups.com, "docsbennett" <docsbennett@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone!
        >
        > Now that coronation has passed, please let me know the progress of your clothing projects.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Thomas

      • Karen
        Message 3 of 3 , May 13, 2011
          All of my sewing is done, except the hem on the blue under dress (need a
          fitting for that). The basic embroidery is complete on both the apron
          dress and under dress. I'm working on embroidering a medallion for the
          front of the apron dress.

          Ceridwen