THs Clothing

  • Diane Lynn
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 5, 2011
      Hi all,

      It is with great excitement that Thomas and I have agreed to arrange for clothing production and embellishment for the reign of Arthur and Gabriela. The task assignment sheet is in the files section of the BTM Clothier Yahoo group. There is also an album we started to document the lovely things you will be doing for THs.

      We decided to make most of the tunics as a production crew so you can do the fun part of embellishment. We want to start handing out the garments as soon as possible.

      I have decided to host a production day THIS Saturday, Apr. 9 as well as Sat. Apr. 23. I would like to start at 10 am if anyone would like to join us to help make tunics for Arthur and Gabriela. Please RSVP so I can have tables and electric cords ready.

      In happy service,
      Angele
    • Karen

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 6, 2011
          I cant be there this saturday (unless the demo is rained out) but will be there on the 23rd.
          Ratiri

          --- In btmclothiers@yahoogroups.com, Karen <desertdreameraz@...> wrote:

          > I'll be there! :)
          >
          > Any chance I can get an early start on the apron dress, too?
          >
          > Ceridwen
          >

          > On 4/5/2011 3:03 PM, Diane Lynn wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi all,
          > > It is with great excitement that Thomas and I have agreed to arrange
          > > for clothing production and embellishment for the reign of Arthur and
          > > Gabriela. The task assignment sheet is in the files section of the BTM
          > > Clothier Yahoo group. There is also an album we started to document
          > > the lovely things you will be doing for THs.
          > > We decided to make most of the tunics as a production crew so you can
          > > do the fun part of embellishment. We want to start handing out the
          > > garments as soon as possible.
          > > I have decided to host a production day THIS Saturday, Apr. 9 as well
          > > as Sat. Apr. 23. I would like to start at 10 am if anyone would like
          > > to join us to help make tunics for Arthur and Gabriela. Please RSVP so
          > > I can have tables and electric cords ready.
          > > In happy service,
          > > Angele

        • Paula Sorensen
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 6, 2011
            Hi Angele,

            I plan on being there this Saturday.  Please let me know if you need me to bring chairs, food, table, serger, etc.

            Looking forward to seeing you again!

            Adelicia

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 6, 2011
              Greetings,

              I will not be able to make this Saturday, we will be camping out in BMMT.  Hope all goes well.

              Kateryn

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 6, 2011
                I'll be there with bells on! (That's figuratively about the bells. I
                really don't have any.)

                --
                Amy M. Schultz
                In the SCA:

                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 7, 2011
                      Do you want my iron and ironing board, too?

                      --
                      Amy M. Schultz
                      In the SCA:
                      Mistress Amy Marie MacCormack, OL
                    • Victoria M.Burns
                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 8, 2011
                        Good Morning Angele! I have to work this and next weekend but would it be ok to stop over on saturday and pickup the tunic? and what is a crew tunic i assume it's something to do with the neck line?  thanks!  Viktoria

                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 8, 2011
                          Not a crew tunic but a crew that's going to put the tunics together. <grin>

                          Message 12 of 13 , Apr 8, 2011
                            Viktoria - Perhaps Sunday would be better. We are constructing the tunics so the embroiderers (you) can have the fun! I’m not sure how many we will have done by the time you get here. We should have several done by Sunday (or any other day you choose) and you can pick the color you want to embellish.

                            Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 1:14 AM

                            Message 13 of 13 , Apr 8, 2011
                              Hi Sure just let me know what time is best for you! Viktoria

                              Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 1:14 AM