Kateryn needs help

  • Diane Lynn
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2010
      Hi all,

      Many of you are doing lovely garments for our two Peers-to-be.  I have received finished things for Leot already. THANK YOU!

      It has come to my attention that our own lovely - Kateryn, had been asked to be head lady-in-waiting for Her Highness, Amira.  (Good job Kateryn!)  Kateryn is also in charge of one of the outfits for Their Highnesses reign as King and Queen of Atenveldt.  As I am being a Foster Laurel to Kateryn, I would like to urge the BTM Clothiers to support her as well.  Our group has always produced gorgeous pieces to be proud of.  Please show the grace that BTM Clothiers is famous for and pick one piece.  None of these pieces HAVE to be done by hand and there is no set time frame as of yet.

      Amira has chosen a Norman/Anglo-Saxon style for these outfits and they consist of the following pieces:
      For her:
      Under tunic
      Over tunic
      Veil
      Coif
      Fake braids
      Barbette

      For Him:
      Under tunic
      Over Tunic
      Coif

      I will be at Great Western War (leaving tomorrow) until next Monday.

      With much admiration and thanks,
      Dame Angele
    • Heather Jeffcott
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2010

        Heylo!

        I would be happy to help, I just have no free time to commit to a new project until after Defender's. Put me on the list to make "something" and if there's anything still available after Defender's I 'd be happy to pitch in.

        YIS,

        Helena-the-over-committed :)

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
          Greetings to my twin overcommitted friend!!

          Thank you so much for your help, I totally appreciate it.  As Angele stated there is no time limit other than sometime during the reign.  So, choose what you would like to work on and please let me know.

          Again, thank you Helena, you are much appreciated!!

          Kateryn

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
            If there's a need for embroidery, let me know. I'll be happy to help if possible.

            Maredudd
            ------

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
              I have send with loretta a veil and I will attempt to get a coif done for you soon, I am sorry I couldn't do more but, at this time I am struggleing with health issues. Viktoria