Favors - Thursday night

  • Abby Duval
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2010
      Hello!
      If anyone has some free time and wants some embroidery to work on,
      please see HRH Damiana on Thursday night at the park.
      We have lots of court favors that need blanket stitched!

      I will not be at the part on Thursday, so if you are interested grab
      some favors and thread from Damiana.

      Thanks!!
      Eabha

    • Leslie
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2010
        I can work on stuff but won't be able to get to FP. Anyone able to get some over to the west side??
        Corynne
        lives in Peoria, works at 44th St and Thomas

      • Lady_Selina@cox.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 14, 2010
          Greetings,

          Now that Brymstonne's Bacchanal is over I am freed up a bit. I was wondering if help is still needed to embroider some of the court favors? I will be out at practice on Thursday and could pick some up then if there are any I can help with.

          In Service,

          Selina

          ---- Abby Duval <abby.duval@...> wrote:
          > Hello!
          > If anyone has some free time and wants some embroidery to work on,
          > please see HRH Damiana on Thursday night at the park.
          > We have lots of court favors that need blanket stitched!
          >
          > I will not be at the part on Thursday, so if you are interested grab
          > some favors and thread from Damiana.
          >
          > Thanks!!
          > Eabha
          >
          > --
        • Abby Duval
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 15, 2010
            Hi Selina,
            I think we are actually set on all the favors, but we do still have
            some embroidery for clothing to do. If you are interested, I will be
            running out to the park briefly tonight and we can talk about it. Let
            me know!
            Eabha

          • Lady_Selina@cox.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 15, 2010
              Greetings,

              I'd love to help with that! I should be at the park by 7pm and am bringing a fighter friend with me so will probably be there until they are done fighting.

              Thanks for letting me help :)

              Selina