Candle making supplies

  • Abby Duval
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2010
      Hi everyone,
      I have a box full of candle making supplies free to a good home if you
      or anyone you know makes candles and would be interested.
      I have a lot of paraffin wax, a couple candle molds, scent / color
      tabs, wick, etc.

      I no longer make candles so I don't have a use for these! If anyone is
      interested, they are yours! This stuff is expensive, so I hate to
      throw it away.
      Let me know :)
      Abby

    • Elizabeth Iames