A Plot for Estrella

  • Diane Lynn
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2009
      Hi all,

          Amy Marie, Saragrace and I have come up with a fun way to honor our friends and loved ones who have had cancer.  Countess Mariana hosts the Cancer Tourney every year at Estrella War.  We think it would be terrifically fun to gather before and attend the tourney all wearing pink!  We can drink pink lemonade and eat pink snowballs and support each other with love.  I think every one of us has been touched by cancer.  My mother, a beautiful lady, died of breast cancer 25 years ago, so I have been touched in a most terrible way.

          So choose your time period, place, and style but make it pink! I would like to encourage as many people as possible to join this worthy cause.  Please pass it on and make this the best "flash mob" we can.

      In loving service,
      Dame Angele
    • Victoria M.Burns
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2009
        I too will join the cause I lost my Mom 18 years ago to Breast Cancer and daily feel her loss. I will be wearing pink in her memory Viktoria