AZ state fair

  • Maredudd17
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 263 KB
    As some of you know, I finally entered the state fair needlework competition. Well, here's the result - imagine what I could do next year. :-)

    Cheers!
    Maredudd
  • Debra Haynes
    Message 2 of 5 , Oct 16, 2009
      Wow, congratulations.  What a beautiful piece.

      Kateryn

      As some of you know, I finally entered the state fair needlework competition. Well, here's the result - imagine what I could do next year. :-)

      Cheers!
      Maredudd

    • Diane Lynn
      Message 3 of 5 , Oct 17, 2009

        Nice work Maredudd!  Congrats on the ribbon.

        Angele

        As some of you know, I finally entered the state fair needlework competition. Well, here's the result - imagine what I could do next year. :-)

        Cheers!
        Maredudd

      • Holly Jordan
        Message 4 of 5 , Oct 17, 2009
          Thank you!!!

          Still grinning & according to Baroness Meadhbh - once you enter, it's easy to become addicted to entering. lol ;-)

          Maredudd

        • Lady_Selina@cox.net
          Message 5 of 5 , Oct 19, 2009
            Awesome!! I'd love to see that piece up close sometime.

            Selina