Updates please

  • Diane Lynn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
      Hi all,

          Any one who is working on clothes for Francesca, please send me an update on your progress.  If you are having extreme difficulties, please let me know so I can help you.

      Thanks,
      Angele
    • Victoria M.Burns
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
        i am hopeing to have it completed and to you on friday most likely in the afternoon I will check with sorcha and see if she has the sawar pants done and if so i will bring them also. I am really sorry about the delay I have had nothing but trouble. killed the serger, pulled one seam out 14 yes 14 times untill it came out right, and I have pneumonia also so when i drop it off i will leave in outside by the pillar/ arch area. so as to not contaminate you. i really did try i hope it is passable. viktoria   Sorry I let you down.