Garment Status to Coordinators Today Please, 5/1/2009, 12:00 pm

  • btmclothiers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2009
      Reminder from: btmclothiers Yahoo! Group

      Title: Garment Status to Coordinators Today Please

      Date: Friday May 1, 2009
      Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week until Saturday May 9, 2009.

    • Diane Lynn
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2009
        I AM FINISHED!!!!!!!  Her Highness' clothes are pressed, bagged and ready to hand off to her this evening at the hotel.

        Woo-hoo!

        See you all soon,
        Angele (feeling MUCH better.)

        Date: Friday May 1, 2009
        Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week until Saturday May 9, 2009.

      • Paula Sorensen
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2009
          Time for a Snoopy dance!!!!!

          My wonderful team has finished the chausse (sp), undertunic, embroideries, and braes.  I am working on hand sewing the band on the overtunic.  Will keep you posted on that.  If I get it done this weekend you will all know as I myself will do a less than graceful Snoopy dance!

          Adelicia

          Date: Friday May 1, 2009
          Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every week until Saturday May 9, 2009.

        • Heather Jeffcott
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2009
            YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            (And there was much rejoicing!)

            -- Helena

            Date: Friday May 1, 2009
            Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
            Repeats: This event repeats every week until Saturday May 9, 2009.