      Jacquelin

      la bagarre est mon sprint, les arts sont mon coeur et, le service est mon
      âme...

      On Monday, January 13, 2014 9:03 AM, Diane Lynn <dianelynn@...> wrote:

      A meeting is a good idea. Can someone suggest a day which doesn’t conflict with anything else?

      Angele

      Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 8:54 AM
      Subject: Re: [Aten_Clothiers] New Question

      I would suggest both... at least for announcements.  Not everyone is into facebook yet.  Having a facebook page would be great though for pictures and such.

      Dame Angele, could we have a meeting to discuss maybe having members of this group taking on responsibilities such as.. someone in charge of projects, someone to set up schedules, etc..   to help you out and if this group grows.... helps that out also...  just an idea.

      Jacquelin

      la bagarre est mon sprint, les arts sont mon coeur et, le service est mon
      âme...

      On Sunday, January 12, 2014 1:45 PM, Linda/Isabelle <Jamila4314@...> wrote:

      Sounds like a good idea. Also my home is open for a sewing group. I'm on the west side between Jacquie and Sarah Grace.