754Re: [Aten_Clothiers] Viking Clothing Site

  • Holly Jordan
    Oct 30 12:46 PM
      Hello Sewing Central,

      Try doing Google search on the address, then when the list of websites shows it should look something like the image below allowing you to translate the page. Unfortunately the PDF instructions are mostly hand written & don't translate completely, but I figure a print out of what does along with what doesn't should offer enough to make sense of things.

      Hope this helps.

      Maredudd
      histvarld.historiska.se/draekter/draekter.htmlCached - Translate this page
      You +1'd this publicly. Undo
      Så här hade en fotsoldat kunnat se ut under andra halvan av 1400-talet i Europa. En trolig placering för den här utrustningen är Mellaneuropa. Soldaten har ...

      On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Diann Gonzales <dianngonzales1@...> wrote:

      Lovely photos but grrrrrrr, I cant find the translate button in the blue strip!!