      From: mattkatie2
      Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:49 AM
      To: dianelynn@... ; tracemonster@... ; Master Thomas Towelwardie ;
      amaccormack1@...
      Cc: joanyokg@... ; chronicler@...
      Subject: Help with Embroidery for TRH???

      Warm Greetings to Dame Angele, Baroness Francesca, Mistress Amy Marie, and
      Master Thomas, from Duchess Katerina O'Callaghan,

      Lady Lia (Joany Lee) has asked me if I knew of anyone who could help with an
      embroidery project for TRH Thomas and Ilora. I don't know any details about
      the project, except that it needs to be completed by Coronation, and she
      wishes to "piece meal" it out so many hands make light work. I think she
      would like to start delivering pieces to people at Estrella War.

      I do not do embroidery, so I am not clear on what questions to ask to better
      understand the project. But I certainly know the four of you are all
      talented and skilled in that area, and are likely to know students (or have
      apprentices) who could help with such a project.

      I am copying Lady Lia on this missive (she has two email addresses:
      joanyokg@... and chronicler@...). I have known Lia for about a
      year, and she is wonderful to work with and a joyous presence in our Barony.

      I would be very grateful if you could contact Lia, and assist her in
      locating people to work on this project. You can leave me out of the loop,
      since I am sure I have no embroidery expertise to contribute.

      Let me also take this chance to thank you the four of you for all the work
      you each do to make our Current Middle Ages a more beautiful and Gentle
      respite from the modern world. Your artistry is certainly one of Atenveldt's
      greatest treasures.

      Katerina
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic